Manufacturing Process of Areca Leaf Plates
1. Leafs that are naturally fallen from areca palm tree have a stubborn sheet like structure, which are collected cleaned and stored.
2. The leafs are soaked and washed with pressurized water to obtain its elastic behavior.
3. It is then formed and cut into shapes as per the requirement.
4. 100% quality inspection is done for each and every product.
5. Final inspection is done to find any deformations before packing the lots.
6. The scrap which remains in the leaf is further cut into smaller pieces to feed the nearby cattle farm and also as organic manure to the farms.
7. Clean and hygiene environment will be a happy working place for our employees.
8. We do not compromise in our machines, dies and leafs thus we are in perfect blend with our quality products.